AIM
o42Bones

Jhonny the..well you know Jhonny the..well you know

You took something great and made it worth shit

YOU SUCK! you didn't even do it well! you pirated the script and art from Jhonnen Vasquez, you had HORRIBLE voice actors, you forgot to knock the borders off of the screen, and worst of all, you didn't credit Jhonnen! Damn it's people like you who make good comic freaks look bad...

(old vers)Dead Rain 5 (old vers)Dead Rain 5

STOP TRYING TO GET MORE SHIT ON OUTWAR!!

Thats what the guy before me was doing, STOP GODDAMMIT!! Any way, AWESOME SERIES!!

SickDeathFiend responds:

yeah these morons need to cut that shit.

Davedreams Davedreams

The guy before me was just boosting his outwar acc

but the movie's good too

Sundial responds:

yeah i know, im sick of all these outwar freaks. im glad you liked my movie though.

Hunter X Vs Madness Teas. Hunter X Vs Madness Teas.

You suck the gay right out of Liberachi's anus

Dude, You seriously need to
a)learn to draw
b)learn to draw your OWN STYLES
c)Stop being gay and make something worth watching
d)give credit to Krinkels for completely RIPPING OFF HIS STYLE!
(and)e)atleast draw madness corectly

Fx2 responds:

It seems that Im not the only one who needs to find something thats my own. Next time dont right things from other flashes.

A Nice Day To Die 2 A Nice Day To Die 2

YEAH!

ya know, i didn't used to like stick movies, but the idea behind this and the music and the animation KICK ASS!!! YOPU ARE AWESOME!!! this HAS to be daily feature!! HAS TO BE!!!!

Newgrounds News 7 Newgrounds News 7

YOU SUCK DICK!!!

MY GOD YOU ASSHOLE, YOU FUCKING MORON! GERMAINE AND FOAMY ARE COOL, YOU ARENT!!! my god why do people do this, they fill up NG's perfectly good bandwith with SHIT, MY GOD!

- Superhero - - Superhero -

UR RETARDED (good job though)

DUDE! It's sticks made of THAI not sticks made of TIE! Shithead, honestly, what would a stiack of TIE even be? HUH?! a stick of cloth? WTF and dude, the only reason you put that "rated R, sorry i cant show it to you" bullshit is because you were either

a. Too fucking lazy to draw them being skinned alive

-------------------or----------------------

b. you sisn't want the movie getting blasted like the crap it is for a bad death scene.

Anyway, good job dude! you have potential!

un-mediocre responds:

Hmmm... Thanks? (Yeah, another reviewer informed me of the thai sticks, I couldn't find the lyrics for the song anywhere and tried to make it a little wackier). Interesting review.

Jhonny:A classic is born Jhonny:A classic is born

YOU SUCK ASS!!

U just ripped the entire idea right out of the pages of Johnny The Homicidal Maniac. YOU ARE A COCK MUNCHING FAGGOT! GO TO HELL AND BURN!!

sssss sssss

Nice Job Man

Ya gave credit to Xiao Xiao, the best Sticks of all time, and you credited sticks everywhere. Congratulations, Nicely fluid, and the bullet time effect is an instant 10 in my book.

Paper reader Paper reader

DUDE OH MY GOD

YOU RIPPED OFF MADNESS, AND DIDN'T EVEN DO A GOOD JOB DOING IT, YOU SICK FUCK, YEAH ITS OK IF YOU LIKE A STLYE, BUT DON'T JUST ROB IT!